Friday, November 14, 2008

Rumble rumble, i feel an earthquake..

oh wait, its just my tummy! I am so hungry right now!

ladeelalala today Mindy stocked the chocolate milk, the drinks, and chips! =) Then she made an order to Island Farms so we will have chocolate milk on Tuesday! ^_^ 50 chocolate and 5 whites=). Then she did the EDS for next week <3 HK! Oh yeah I also bought the schedules up to Ms.Douglas( the ones from previous weeks)

Kenny and Lena may you please call Island Farms during your block to confirm that they recieved our order? Please and Thanks! Oh yeah we need drinks! So order more water, and bottle of juices and more pop! And maybe some more of the carbonated water, but not flavor! Apparently last year they threw away a lot of the flavour water =\. Oh yeah order other drinks if you can, Im getting quite sick of these drinks/ juice! Thanks! <3

hrmms anything else?
I don't think so! Until next time

You know you love me, xoxo
MAO

No comments: