Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy November Y'all =)

Grade 12 is passng by a bit too quickly guys=( that means we're going to be done with trojan market soon =( BOo HOo0o
okay enough my random thoughts

The block isn't even close to being over yet but I feel like posting so WHATEVERS! Okay so SUBWAY I don't think we're going to order it anymore because you need to have a order of minimum $200 for delivery and I highly doubt it that we would want to order that much right? If you guys really want to order subway we can always have the person with marketing management before lunch time to go pick it up! But we have to ask Bach about that yupps! So if you guys still want to order subway, I'll order it on friday :)

Hehe thanks KK for saving me to write the EDs you know me a bit too well!

Oh yeahh Bach wants us to hurry up with the surveys. . . So yeah.. I started on it but I couldn't think of anymore questions! So yeahh guys!

anyways
Will we ever order subway? thats a answer we'll never know until friday ;)

Xoxo you know you love me MAO!

No comments: